Share this cocktail
Recipe compliments of BubblySideofLife.com
* recipe for a pitcher
- 1 c Blueberries
- 1/2 c Mint Leaves
- 3 c Lemonade
- 2 oz ROOT 23 Blueberry Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 can Sour Blueberry Soda
- 8-12 oz Polar Blueberry Lemonade Selter Water
- Gently slap each mint leaf and put it to the side.
- In a pitcher combine blueberries, mint leaves, lemonade and simple syrup. Stir well and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add soda and seltzer water. Stir gently.
- Pour into glasses. Top with blueberries, a mint leaf or a lemon slice.
MOCKTAIL TIP: Pour some of the mocktail into an ice cube container and top with a mint leaf. Freeze and use as the ice cubes so your drink isn’t watered down.