Rosemary Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle dry red wine, such as Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon
- 4 oz ROOT 23 Cranberry Apple Spice Simple Syrup
- 1 orange, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- 3 rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine the red wine, ROOT 23 Cranberry Apple Spice Simple Syrup, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and rosemary sprigs. Heat over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, making sure it does not boil.
- Remove from heat, strain, and pour into mugs. Serve with cinnamon sticks and rosemary sprigs for garnish.
*Recipe compliments of @tasting.with.tina