Blueberry Mint Sangria
Recipe compliments of BubblySideofLife.com
- 2 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint leaves
- 2 oz Brandy
- 2 oz Root 23 Blueberry Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 bottle Dry White Wine
- Gently smack your mint leaves and set them aside.
- In a pitcher, add blueberries, mint leaves, brandy, Root 23 Simple Syrup and white wine.
- Stir and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- In each glass, add some fruit and mint leaves, pour sangria and top with bubbly.